Sorry for this but I need to get a few things off my chest and out of my brain for a moment...
Things that SUCK...
A hole in your tooth that no one else cares about...including your dentist...
Kids dying from illness...too early...
Kids with curly blond hair and big blue eyes being diagnosed with cancer...on her Mom's B-day
ANY kid being diagnosed with cancer...
Any PEOPLE being diagnosed with cancer...
CANCER....
Your child enlisting in the Army...
Your child being stationed in F#CKING Alaska...
Your child getting deployed just 2 weeks after turning 2o...the first birthday apart...
Your child getting deployed at all...
Having a messy house and no one willing to help clean it...
Having a headache most of the time...
Not getting enough sleep...
Feeling like your all alone...
Good friends who have kids with debilitating illnesses...
Depression...
I could go on I'm sure. I need to try and thing of the positive things in my life. I need to remember what I am grateful for. I am having a hard time with that today. I think I need sleep or just a good cry. Who knows.
2 comments:
Have I told you lately how much I love you? If not, know that I do love you very, very much.
Mary its sounds like you are have a rough time too. I know how you are feeling right now. Nothing postive here either other than having another grandbaby soon (hopefully tommorrow we will find out the due date) other than that life sucks here too. I thinking of you and praying for you and just know I love you bunches. martha
Post a Comment