Let me try to explain my title....
Most people work 5 days a week and their week starts on Monday and ends on Friday...right? So for most people...they look forward to Friday...the last day of the work week and the start of the weekend. Well, for nurses and other people at the hospital, we work three 12 hour days a week ( a seven day week). Our pay week starts on Sunday and ends on Sat, therefore, our Monday may not really be Monday at all. Our first day of the week may be Sunday, it may be Wed, or it could be Thurs. that means our Friday, the end of our week, may be on a Tues, a Wed, or worse case scenerio...on Saturday!!!UGGGG.
Well, this week, my third day of work, is actually on a Friday. And I have the entire weekend off. Yippee!!!! Our main task, project, adventure...whatever...is going to the Fall Carnival for Carmel's school. We go every year and they always have such a good time.
Hope everyone has a good Friday.
3 comments:
Yup, good Friday. Your dad and I are meeting our neighbors at Sweet Onions in Waynesville tonight.
I was soo behind on reading your blog. I hadn't read it since October 5th. I am used to getting noticces about TAg's blog and I read his, but I forget to read ones that don't tell me they have new posts. But every once in a while I check them and low and behold you have written so many since the last time I checked. I could identify with your depression blog. I need to come up with my own list of things to be grateful for. It would be good for me. Not feeling particularly grateful for my life right now for no other reason than that I have nobody to cuddle with in the mornings or the evenings or the middle of the day or ever and with the exception of three or four weekends a few months ago haven't for four years. Seems to be human nature to want what we don't have. And not appreciate what we do. At least when we are depressed that is.
I didn't realize you had been blogging for that long :) I hope to go through all your past posts and learn more about you :)
Post a Comment