Thursday, October 16, 2008

Inspired by my brother....

So recently, my brother met his goal of having 100 posts by the 1 year anniversary of startiing his blog and I decided to check and see if i could do the same.

As it turns out...I just might be able to. I have to post 33 entrys by Nov 17th. It's possible if I post everyday and maybe more than once a day a few times.

I think I will try it. So here is one for today...the one with the plan. Maybe tomorrow I can share the trip to the haunted "graveyard" that Patrick and I made this past Tues.

While I am at it...let me explain to one of loyal readers about Maroon 5. Maroon 5 is a group that I listen to while walking, driving, or just fixing dinner. I just love their music. It is not for everyone, but they are my favorite group at the moment.

On that note, I will end for tonight. See you all tomorrow. By the way, I doubt I will go as far as Tag did by making a cake to celebrate the accomplishment of making it to the 100th post, but we will see.

2 comments:

Wayne said...

I assume you're joking, but just in case you're not, let me set the record straight: I didn't make a cake. I googled "birthday cake 100" and found that image.

So now you know my secret.

I wish I had the time and industriousness to bake and decorate a cake for my blog, but I'm doing good just to BUY an already-made cake for my children's birthdays!

Good luck on reaching your goal. You can do it!

Fran said...

Why, you have blogged so much I had to step back and find this one. Usually, I only need to see the most current one because i check daily also. you guys are so fun. I'm like you, I thought his cake was real. :) what a downer....A fake cake? I even wondered how tasty it must have been. Shoulda known what with his busy schedule and all.