Saturday, October 25, 2008

Second post for the day...

While this is technically my second post for the day, it is the first on one my blog. I just posted on Steven's blog, just a brief update. It was brought to my attention, again, that there have been no new posts to his blog. The main reason for that is that he has not written me any letters since he left for Alaska, back in June. You see, now he can make phone calls and has no need to write letters. He never reallyliked writing anyway, he only did it just to have something to do and I think they pretty much made them write while he was in Basic.

Anyway, I have just posted a new update about him on his blog, so I won't repeat it all here. But if you are interested, check it out. The link is on my page.

As for today, I am planning on taking the girls to the Fall Carnival at Carmel's school. We may only be there for about an hour, since they have made plans to go t a movie with one of their friends. Last year we had to cut the carnival short because they had scenes to shoot for the movie they were in. Speaking of which, I wonder what ever happened to that whole project. I may just have to send Dave an e-mail and get an update. I will post if I find out anything.

Usually, we go to the carnival and spend the entire day there, but I'm just as happy not to have to be there all day. Not that it's not fun, but most of the activities are really for kida, so I just end up standing around watching kids play. I wonder what I can do while they are at the movie. Maybe I will go and see a movie by myself. Or maybe, I will just go and walk. If my foot/ankle can stand it. I have to just work through the pain. I keep hoping for the day when it gets better.

Gotta run, need shower, need food, need gas, need money...all before carnival and movies.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Not that I know anything about your pain, but I had some arch pain that would shoot up my leg recently. I was checked out at the hospital (which was pretty much useless), and ultimately decided to get inserts for my shoes. Thank you WalMart, I feel all better.
I also talked to my chiropractor about it, and there were things he can do as well, if the pain returns.