Sorry for the ranting yesterday. I am having a better day today and wnat to share a few thoughts.
Things I am thankful for....
Having my baby girl fall asleep in my arms...two nights in a row.
Getting to "snuggle" with my sweetie early in the morning...while the kids are getting ready for school.
Pumpkin spice latte in the morning...
Asking for 1 pumpkin donut and getting 2 by surprise...at no extra cost...
Walking in the crisp Autumn air...on a lovely morning.
Maroon 5...for letting me walk with ATTITUDE.
Mailing a soldiers first care package.
Getting to take my teenage son to a haunted house...if he completes his English assignments.
Having parents who love you unconditionally...and they let you know it.
Having siblings who are unique and wonderful because of it...
Getting to go apple picking with your family...
LIFE....
Hopefully this will help everyone understand that I do have good days and bad days. I deal with them one day at a time. Today...is a good day. We will have to wait and see about tomorrow.
2 comments:
Good job! Nothing wrong with spilling the negatives, but it's always a nice healthy balance to notice the positives as well.
Nice blog. Uh, what is "Maroon 5"?
Post a Comment