I can't even begin to tell you how many comments we get about Patrick's hair. Most of them are negative, even comments from his own family can be too critical. So I thought I really needed to share this news with everyone.
The picture above was taken at the end of December and the one below was taken in the middle of Dec so you can clearly see that he has some length there. Despite all of the comments he has been very reluctant to get it cut. However, he came home from school last week and told me he was going to let this friend of his ( a girl) cut his hair this week. I thought "I will believe it when I see it"Well, tonight I got home from work and he came up behind me to say "Hey", I was on the phone at the time with Bonnie and when I turned to see him I was shocked. He had actually done it. I was so excited I just had to share it with everyone. I think it looks great, he looks older I think. I hope that all of those critics out there are satisfied at last.
I told him the only reason he was letting this friend cut his hair was because it was a girl, he denied that, of course. However when I asked if he would let his friend Kevin cut it he said "heck no". Therefore, It was because it was a girl. There was no denying it after that. I just hope she is willing to keep it up. Then I won't have to pay someone to do it.

2 comments:
I thought his hair was fine before. Looks good now too. It's all good.
funny I was thinking the same as my husband- looks fine either way. Don't know what all the fuss was about!
Cristina
Post a Comment