Sara has been bugging me for some time now for me to get her a camera of her own. So yesterday, while we were at Goodwill, we found a regular 35 mm camera for only 5 dollars. We weren't even sure it would work but for that price we thought we could give it a shot. We bought a new battery and some film, and after a few shots of random items and some button pushing...she was able to take pictures.
The quality is not great but for her it seems to be ok. If she does well and continues to enjoy taking pictures then maybe we can get her a better camera. Her first photos were taken at Carmel's basketball game last night and then today we went to the Botanical Gardens to get some nature scenes.
The photo above is taken from a bridge. The day was nice; cool but sunny. She and I are looking forward to going back when the place is greener.
We both took photos today and this rock is one that we both thought was interesting. Looks more like a tree than a rock.
This is a picture of Sara's bear, Princess. This is her favorite stuffed animal and one she must sleep with every night. Thanks for letting me share these pictures with everyone. I hope they show up ok once posted. I'm sure Sara would love to read any comments you want to leave.




3 comments:
I forgot which pics I chose to post and now I see that the first one is of the sun. We thought it was interesting.
Great pics, Sara! Keep on and you may become another of this family's many great photographers.
I really like the photo of the rock.
Cool cool cool. I am glad you are having fun with it. It's just one more thing we have in common Sara!
Post a Comment