Tonight was dress rehearsal night for this years musical at AC Reynolds High...Guys and Dolls! Patrick has several small parts and did a great job in all of them. This is one of the first shows that he has been in that I haven't seen at least some rough rehearsals, so the show was all fresh and new to me. Not to mention, I am not very familiar with this particular musical to begin with.
This is the one night we can actually take pictures and for the past two years I have been unable to take any. I was determined to get some this year, and I did. They aren't great pics because of the lighting...but they will do. Now I can go and see the rest of the performances and not fret about getting pics and can enjoy the show. I wish I could write more tonight...but honestly...I'm completely exhaused and really need to go to bed. I will likely write more after closing night, on Saturday.

1 comment:
Nice pics. Course I saw them before now but it is great to have them on the blog. Love, Mom
Post a Comment