OK, I know it has been a while since I last posted...so here goes.
So much has happened in the last 3 weeks, I'm not sure where to begin. I guess the best place is where I last left off in the middle of May. Patrick did a great job in the musical. I managed to attend all 4 shows accompanied by a variety of family/friends. I hope everyone enjoyed it as much as I did. I can hardly wait to see what they do next year.
Steven was home from training for a couple of weeks, and that filled up the remainder of May for us. We spent some time with family, lots of time with each other, and Steven got to see several of his friends before he had to leave on June 2nd. He did arrive in Alaska save and sound. My friend Martha's daughter and son in law picked him up at the airport and delivered him to base. A big thanks to Brittany and Michael. I feel so much better knowing there are friendly faces for him if he needs them. I have spoken to him a couple of times since he arrived and he seems well. We never have much time to talk so I have been unable to get many details. I will give out his address as soon as I get it.
I miss him so much sometimes it hurts. This has been a bery tough week for me. I have thought about posting several times over the last few days, but I have been afraid I would spend the entire time crying and that made me worry that I would get tears on my computer and then I might fry the circuits and that would be horrible. So I have put it off until now.
The other main emotional event to occur this week is that Sara is now officially a middle schooler. I can't believe it. I am so sad and happy at the same time. There are so many emotions and thoughts swimming in my head and I don't know how to get them all out. I think i am just too tired at the moment.
Just about the only bright spot in my week was getting the news that my brother and his family will be coming to NC again this summer. I am very excited about seeing all of them. I hope we can see each other more than we did last time. I hope I do not have to work too much while they are here. I know the girls are excited about seeing them.
I guess I am going to end and I may not even edit this post as it is almost midnight and I have to get up and go to work in the morning. I will hopefully get out from under my black cloud before I post again and will have more positive feelings, because right now I am feeling pretty down. I could really go off and spill all of those depressive thoughts and feelings if I were not so exhausted. So for now I will let them simmer in my brain and hopefully will they will fade away soon. Please don't anybody worry about me or my mental state..i am fine...just really sad right now. I will work it all out shortly.
1 comment:
Bless your heart. I am sorry you are so sad. Did you hold your ring fingers (do each one, for best results)? Love you heaps and gobs, Mom
Post a Comment