Saturday, May 3, 2008

Saturday in Kentucky

We woke up this morning to cloudy skies and some rain. Due to the fact that Danville is boring...and it was too rainy to go to the college campus...we decided to go to the mall in Lexington anyway. It was not too bad of a drive. It didn't take too long to get there and at least it was worth the drive. The mall was a good size and the guys actually found some of the things they were looking for.

The rainy weather finally cleared but it was super windy. That was obvious by the way Sara's hair looked while we were walking outside. After awhile it even got a little warm. The girls and I went for a walk around 3 or 4 and by the time we were done I had to take my sweatshirt off to keep from overheating. It was a nice day.

On our drive back from Lexington we stopped at a gas station next to a pasture. The kids were all asleep so they didn't get to see the horses. I took some pictures so they could see how cute the foal was.

At the moment we are getting ready to go out for dinner. I am not sure where we are going but the guys are dressing in their ACUs so they look real handsome. I will attempt to get some pictures, but David seems a little camera shy so I may not succeed. I will try to write more tomorrow night after we get home, if I am not too exhausted.

Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Fran Eury said...

Is Steven never going to be able to smile in a picture? He did not appear to be in uniform but he still didn't smile. He has such a handsome smile... just curious

Mary said...

I don't think he likes his smile very much. I'll look to see if I can find one and post it.