This is going to be a new experience for me. It seems that Patrick has been having quite a bit of trouble at school. And we decided we needed to help him. So we got a voice activated text program. And now I'm giving it a try. The purpose of this program is so that Patrick can speak into the computer the information he needs to have in his papers, which will help him with his learning disabilities. We certainly hope that this is going to be helpful. It's kind of an odd thing to use, but I'm getting the hang of it , I think. It seems the biggest problem I am going to have is learning how to edit my text. Hopefully, it will prove to be very useful for Patrick, since he's the main reason we got it to begin with. It really does seem to take a lot of effort at this point, but hopefully it will get better.
I am actually kind of tired tonight, after working for 12 hours. This will be very short. I will try this again tomorrow when I am more awake. Good night for now, love to you all, Mary :-)
1 comment:
Well, that is just fascinating. I wish I had one. I make more typos because I am a keyboard retard. I hit more than one letter making really stupid words that if I don't go back and carefully edit, one has a hard time with my writing. I have to look at the keyboard these days or I don't see what I am writing but ever so often when I chance to look up.
Love, Mom
Post a Comment