Monday, December 24, 2007

Feet, feet, and more feet

For someone who doesn't like feet...I sure do seem to be taking a lot of pictures of them lately.


I was in the process of taking a picture of Carmel's messy face when I looked down at my camera and on the screen there were my feet. It looked kinda cool so I snapped a pic. I sure am glad I have a digital camera.


Carmel got some new toe socks. I actually found some in her size and she loves them. they have princesses on them...at least they did. One day in her shoes and the decals came off. Oh well, they are still real cute.


We went out to the soccer park today to kick the ball around. Patrick took off his socks and shoes because he was wearing his Heelys and the field was kinda wet. Can you tell which foot is his kicking foot? We had a great time despite the cold weather. At least it was sunny. Maybe next time I'll do a little show on hands.
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Fran Eury said...

Like the toe socks, Melly. Feet are neat things to photo.

Lynn said...

I'm guessing the right foot on Patrick is his kicking foot. Am I right? Did Sara like Across the Universe?