Wednesday, December 12, 2007

Still trying to figure this all out

As you will be able to tell from the post below, I still have a lot to figure out. The photo with all the little kids is one of Carmel during her play/concert. She is the one in pink with the blue striped hat. I try very hard but there are so many things I am not sure how to do.

This is kind of a weird story so I hope I can tell it adequately. This morning Steven decided to ride along while I drove Patrick to school and during our drive I made the comment that once Hunter Jones has his birthday in Jan we would have kids ages 21,20,19,18,17,16, and 15. Well, appearently I do this every year and I guess my kids are tired of it. Anyway, Steven make a point of letting me know that. I told them I was sorry but that I just think it's cool. At this point in the conversation I began to feel sorta stupid for ever saying anything and when I let them know how I was feeling it began a whole bit about how I am not stupid, afterall I can blog and text message now. It was all I could do not to laugh out loud. I couldn't give them the satisfaction at the time, but it was pretty funny. I never thought that they thought that blogging and texting made one smart. So, when I have times like today when I can't get pictures to come up in the right order I have serious doubts to my intellectual abilities on the web. Oh well, I just have to keep practicing. I will get better at this eventually.

5 comments:

Lynn said...

Hey girl, you got it more than me. You have a slideshow on your blog. Did that take long to install? I feel like you, like I've accomplished a big thing every time I post a new blog with pictures or a video. Nobody else has to know that I stay up until 4 am to do it. Tee Hee.

Mary said...

It wasn't too hard. I really think we need to have that blogging party. I even have a friend at work who wants to come. It could be really fun.

Wayne said...

You're doing great! I don't see them blogging!

Fran Eury said...

I want you to know that I thoroughly enjoy all of the blogs from all of you children. I think you are all super smart, much smarter than I am and I don't think I am stupid. Naive sometimes and not always able to keep up with the computer geeks in my family but not dumb. Someday the grandchildren will realize that they were not as smart as they thought and their parents were actually nothing short of being brilliant.

Bonnie and John said...

ok ok ok! I will try really hard to set up a blog, if i can figure out where to start. I most certainly don't want to seem or feel like the dumb one in the family.