Friday, March 7, 2008

17 down, still lots to go!!!

I am so excited...I have been working very hard over the last 2 months and it is paying off. I have been exercising every day I am off, except when I was sick a few weeks ago. I have been watching what I eat. I have been thinking positive thoughts. I feel so good about myself.

I have now lost 17 pounds and 1 pants size and even a shirt size. I get compliments from people I work with and from my loving family. I am very proud of my efforts. But what I am most excited about is getting to see Steven.

He has no idea how I am doing with my weight loss adventure. He knew I was going to be working on things but I want to surprise him when he sees me next week. I can't believe it is less than 1 week and I will get to see him and give him a big hug. I have missed him so much. I just hope he passes his physical training test so he will get his 3 day pass. If not, I will be able to spend the day hours with him and return to the hotel at night. I will be blogging while I am there and I hope everyone stays tuned in. I will be able to include pictures as well. Thank goodness for technology.

Well, I know I am not as talented a writer as the rest of my sibs but I do what I can. ;-)

2 comments:

Bonnie and John said...

Atta girl!!!!!
Keep up the good work, I am so proud of you. wish I had your willpower. In the past when I have lost as much as 28 pounds I sill didn't go down a pant size or at least I didn't feel like I did. i really need to get some inspiration from you and hop on the physical fitness wagon my self. love ya sis!!!

Wayne said...

Not as talented as my sibs? Puh-leeze! Your blogs are great. The beauty of blogs is the content/insights...not style or pizazz. I'm not sure what criteria you're going on, but I can tell you this...you are by far the most talented at writing about your parental love of Steven, Patrick, Sara, and Carmel. Nuff said.

And good job on the weight loss. I need to work out. At least my weight is fine again (192 past Tuesday) but I definitely need to exercise more. Maybe you can inspire me!