Friday, September 5, 2008

Welcome Baby Madison...

Our ever growing family has expanded once again. Josh and Felicia are the proud parents of Madison Danielle. She arrived at 8:41 pm on Sept 4th. She weighed in at 7 lbs and 7 oz and is 19 1/2 inches long. She is absolutely beautiful. The delivery was not exactly what they had planned for, but was a very special moment in their lives none the less. I am so happy for the two of them and proud of the strenghth the have. I just love seeing new parents learning to take care of their newest family member.

You can definately tell that Josh is the proud and happy Daddy. I have opted not to post any photos of the new moms (including Jessica) until they feel ready to have themselves on the internet. I can remember that right after I gave birth I did not feel like I looked my best and I am just trying to respect their privacy. I will be able to post some great family pics soon enough.


She sure does look content in her Daddy's arms. I look forward to watching her grow and develop just about as much as I look forward to watching Josh and Felicia grow and develop into wonderful parents.

Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Fran said...

Great pics!! I got some, too. Sent them by email to all of the family