Sunday, November 25, 2007

Some more pics


Here are a few of the pictures I tried to include in my previous post but couldn't for some reason. Tag, if you know how to include more than 4 pics let me know. Anyway, I'm not sure what order these will actually be in but one of them is of Jimmy with arms outstretched to show the width of the tree. There is also one of the tree from a distance which shows the grandness of it.


When we were leaving the aquarium there was a young man making flowers out of palm leaves and selling them. I thought they were amazing and decided to buy some. He sold me the 3 he had made for a total of 5 dollars. He was a very nice boy and even let me take his picture while he was making it. I wish I had been able to hang around long enough for him to make a 4th one so i could have given one to my mother. As it was I gave one to each of my sisters and kept one for myself.

I will keep this post short. Love to you all.

Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Fran Eury said...

Well, shucks. I will just have to enjoy yours and your sisters' palm "flower" You are doing great blogs. I love that we are doing this. Bonnie, come on down.... I saw her comment earlier.

Wayne said...

You can add as many pictures as you want, but you can't add more than 4 at a time.

There's also a way to set up a slide show within a blog, but we'd need to save that for your blogging party to explain!

Dejahmi by Beth Respess said...

what an amazing tree -
G and I will have to check that one out. he's never been to Charleston, but I think he'll like it.