Thursday, March 19, 2009

Time for a change...

While I do long hair on girls, I hate brushing it. Not only do I hate brushing it, the girls hate having it brushed. It is a battle every single time. So, in honor of Spring, nad to get ready for summer...the girls got new hair cuts. Sara is not ready to lose her length, so she just got layers. It is such a nice look for her. Just getting the ratty ends cut off makes the world of difference. I think she has a much more mature look. Her hair is to thick, I hope the layers help.


Carmel has gone short before, in order to donate to Locks of Love. We were planning on waiting until her hair was a little longer and would be ready to donate again, but she was ready for spring. I think she looks so cute with short hair. It is definately easier to maintain, for both of us. She now has a sassy hair style to match her personality. What fun.



I just love it. I know there are a few family members (Bonnie for one) who will be slightly shocked about Carmel's hair, but they will recover soon enough. It totally suits her and we may just keep it short for awhile. It will be so nice and cool, come summer. I will try to get some better face forward views soon and post them. I gotta get the girls in bed now. Later.
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Lynn said...

You're right Sara's haircut looks very mature. I would love to have hair that thick. Since I don't I keep mine short like Carmel now has hers and I like that style on a girl her age. It does suit her. It is bouncy like her!

Fran said...

Such lovely hair the girls have! It looks weird to not see their faces, :)