Sunday, March 22, 2009

This is my first attempt at posting video. I hope it turns out OK. If not, then I may have to ask my dear, sweet brother for help. I'm beginning to feel so technologically smart. Of course, if this doesn't work...I guess I will have a lot more learning to do.

This first clip is of Carmel seeing Steven on her way to lunch. If all goes well and I can post more than one clip, the second one will be of Sara seeing Steven. There is a hugh learning curve to all of this.

The biggest problem, so far, is that it takes forever to upload videos. I don't know how often I will post video if it always takes this long. I am not known for my patience. I am known by my patients, however. I know... bad joke... I'm just bored and have to do something to pass the time while I wait. All I can say is...this better work. It better be worth the wait. Everybody better love it and leave a comment, since I have worked so hard to post. At this point, it has taken longer to post the video than it actually took to shoot in the first place.

6 comments:

Fran said...

The videos did great! What a wonderful memory of such an auspicious occasion!

Wayne said...

The first one didn't work. The second one was very sweet. Good job!

Dejahmi by Beth Respess said...

these are so sweet - thanks for posting them! it's nice to see so much love!

Lynn said...

Those were very touching!

Al and April said...

The vidoes were great! They both made me cry! I hope you are having a great week!

Lynn said...

It is almost May. This entry is from March. Why you ain't bloggin' girl?