I don't know why I haven't posted in a long time. Things are just so crazy right now. I don't even know who reads this and who doesn't. But it really doesn't matter, I guess. While there are so many things going on in my life...I don't really think I can blog about them. But that's OK...that's what therapy is for.
My greatest worry at the moment, believe it or not, is not related to Steven. I am far more worried and upset about Patrick. I still don't know if he will graduate this year or not. He may have to go to summer school before he can officially graduate. It is so heart breaking for me. But this too shall pass. It will get better eventually and I just have to have faith.
The girls really have no plans for the summer. Just swimming and hanging out with friends. I can't believe how grown up they both are. Especially Sara, who will be 12 in just a few days. I am planning on taking her and few of her closest friends for an afternoon of fun and food. She hasn't had a real party in a few years and she deserves it. She is a sweet girl, most of the time, but I am beginning to see the teenager coming out in her. She definately has her moody moments.
At the moment, I am waiting for Jimmy to call so we can head off to our appointment together. It is just slightly too rainy to be on the motorcycle and I worry enough about him riding it without having to add the stress of riding in the rain. The rain here has been unstoppable. Makes me think that the dementors are coming or that we will soon have vampires living here. I prefer the vampires personally. But the rain definately affects my mood...or is it effects my mood? I can never remember which is which...or is it witch is witch? Just kidding...that one I remember. It is amazing any of us ever learn to spell.
Which brings me to bright spot in my life...very soon, we will have no more HOMEWORK to have to worry about getting done. In fact, Carmel is already finished with homework. I never really cared for homework when I was in school and I hate it with a passion now. Too bad I still have several more years of helping kids with homework. I have a great idea...outlaw the whole mess. It will makes kids happier and their parents as well. Maybe I will write my congress person and suggest it...Hhmmmm...there's an idea of what to do on my day off instead of cleaning my house.
Anyway, I hate to end this just when I am on a roll...but...I must. Time to hit the road Jack.
2 comments:
It saddens me that you say the girls have no plans for the summer. Does this mean that they do not want to come and spend time with us? We were so looking forward to them coming.
I always read your blogs but then I am just your mom... Anyway, I love you and hope to see you soon. We will be in town on Friday. Going to the Holy Day at 3:30 AM and hanging out at Lynn's until my INR at 10:30. Then I guess we will go home.
I thought I read this already and commented, but apparently I didn't. Some of it seemed familiar and some seemed new and I hadn't left a comment so now I am. You are one super woman, ya know? You have a very full plate and it is hard to hold it together sometimes, but you are doing great. I believe in you!
Post a Comment