Wednesday, January 28, 2009

To suck or not to suck...

So...I get that everyone thought my wordage was interesting. I don't think sucky is a new word, but I could be wrong. There are times though when you have to create words when nothing else will do.

I have decided that I need to, once again, try to get in a better frame of mind. Life is what you make it afterall. So, do I let life get me down or do I get down with life. And by "get down" I mean learn to enjoy and appreciate life more. Because, basically, life is good. I should feel very lucky. I know I have a lot to be thankful for and I need to try harder to remember those things and cherish them.

If the weather would warm up a little I could get outside more often and I know that would help. Usually, I don't get very depressed in the winter, I am not sure why this winter has been so difficult, maybe it's just the rest of my life that makes it seem worse. I look forward to spring, when all things are new and fresh.

On another note...I do have a little bit of good news...Patrick may get to graduate with the rest of his class afterall. I think they are going to let him take English 3 at the same time he's taking English 4. If he can take it and pass it...he will be able to graduate on time. We must keep our fingers crossed.

Well, I think that is about it for now. It is time for American Idol, so I must end now.

5 comments:

Wayne said...

No, you didn't coin sucky. But it was nicely used.

When you said "get down with life" I took it to mean "get down" like dancing, getting funky. That made me picture a disco ball lowering from your ceiling and your floor lighting up into a multi-colored grid. Which, I think, would be a great look if you're wanting a home improvement project.

:)

Dejahmi by Beth Respess said...

glad to see another post! today, i am nauseaus, and happy to be around. so that's something, right? outlook is important. :)

Lynn said...

I vote suck.

By that I mean, nurture yourself.
Suck the sweet drops of goodness out of what life has given you. Enjoy the milk of love from your family and friends.

How's that for mushy? or corny...

Fran said...

funny comments by your sibs! I do so enjoy your blog...

princesspeace said...

I'm happy for Patrick because hie gits to walk with his class.




:)