Here is a small prelude to the event...Patrick requested that, now that he has short hair, I dye his hair blue. Well actually, blue streaks. The hard part was that he wanted it done on Sunday night. So, eventhough I was pretty exhausted from my very busy weekend, I agreed to do it for him. The process involved bleaching his hair after pulling sections through a cap and then washing and rinsing it and then dying it Midnight Blue. It looks pretty good if I do say so myself.
Here is the best part. Jimmy came in to the kitchen as we were involved in the whole process and joked that I could bleach his hair if I wanted. Since I did have so much extra solution, I said sure why not. And he ACTUALLY let me do it. It was hysterical. Just when I thought I knew him so well, he lets me do something crazy like this. He is really not one to do wild and spontaneous things. The even better part is...get this...he LOVES it. He says it makes him feel lighter and happier. He is even talking about keeping it this way for a while. Amazing!!!! So here is the proof, get ready for a laugh or maybe just a chuckle. Enjoy.
Well, what do you think?
5 comments:
Well, where is the man that you married? :-) It actually looks great. If he likes it, then why not?
My goodness, I can't believe this family!! Yes, i can, too. We all love life and live it to the fullest.
Ask Jimmy in a week if blonds do have more fun. Love, Mom
love the new dooo! It's amazing how it took since his hair was so dark to start with. From experience "blondes do have more fun"!!!!!!!!
love you guys!
Oh and Patrick love the blue, love pink, but not sure it is your color!~!!!
Nice!
It's always nice to do something different every once in a while to give yourself a boost. But I have to say you don't look like yourself!
Post a Comment