It has been a long time since all 7 of the Johnson kids have been together, so they were due for a reunion. The happy occasion was another milestone birthday for one of the kids. The big 5-0 has happened to the fourth sib. There will be 3 years before the next one, but I hope it won't be 3 years before they can all get together again. Especially now that Susan has moved back to the states. For those of you who may not know...Susan is the middle sister and she had been living in the Bahamas for the last several years. I, for one, am very thankful that she and Abby have returned. And what makes it even better is that they are in Gainesville. So they are not too far away.
If you have ever tried to get a family picture of 7 kids you may know how difficult it can be, but you may be thinking that it gets easier once they get older...WRONG. They are just as silly. In fact it may be more difficult. Well, maybe not. They had a good time and actually did very well. Thanks to Peter, Bill's son, I think they will have some great pics to choose from. I can't wait to see them.The girls are sitting in order of age from oldest down to youngest...Kathryn, Susan, and Meg.
The boys are in order from youngest down to oldest...Jimmy, Charlie, Bill, and John.
We weren't sure we would get any outdoor shots since it started raining shortly before we arrived, but luckily the rain let up. There are way more pics to see but I will have to put them on a slideshow or something. I am so glad we were able to get over there tonight. Unfortunately, we were missing a few people. But such is life. Maybe another time. I think of all of them often and hope that everyone is doing well. My goal is to keep in better touch with all of them.

3 comments:
Gainesville, Florida? Or Gainesville, Georgia? Or some other Gainesville? That's too familiar a city to just drop like that without clarification! :)
Sorry, Gainesville FL. She is in school at UF studying fine arts. They have been there for over a year I think.
It is great to see Jimmy with al of his siblings in a pic together. Way to go.
Post a Comment