Well, we have not heard from the oncologist yet. We were really hoping that we would get a little bit of news today....BUMMER. Overall, Jimmy seems to be feeling better. His infection is improving, and his mood is slightly better (at times). He is still pretty tired most of the time (a sign that he may be relapsing). My gut tells me we are about to go through another round of chemo, but my gut has been wrong before.
I did want to thank everyone for the positive and loving comments. Especially my friend in Alaska, for helping me feel more comfortable about my feelings regarding Steven needing to come home. He does not need to be here right now , hopefully we will never get to the point where he will need to come home for Jimmy's medical reasons. Another comment I want to address is the one about telling him everything. I have updated him so far with the major details. He doesn't need to be bothered with the small stuff. I am not sure he even reads this blog, but I haven't said anything here that I haven't already told him, so we are good there.
I suppose it will be Monday before we get any further news...that kinda sucks. I hate the feeling of being in limbo. Not to mention the fact that I can't even do the limbo. I am not limber enough. But I do like the music, at least for the first 20 to 30 seconds. I much prefer to do the Electric Slide. YoooHoooo! I think I have gone too far. I better quit while I'm ahead. Oops...tooo late. Have a good weekend. I will try to post again on Monday, after work.
1 comment:
Kudos
Post a Comment